$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Glenlake Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello my name is Lisa I have 20 years of experience. As a certified nursing assistant. I also work 17 years as a rehab aide. As a rehab aide. I was there to assist the therapist as needed with range of motion ambulation and transfer the patient in and out of bed. As a certified nursing assistant . I assist the patient with daily living. My last patient I work with was for 13 years. If you do consider me for the job I have references. And also certification. I consider myself compassionate, loving and gentle. And also very reliable.
I was raised taking care of family and neighbors. I been Care giving since eleven years old. I love helping to make someone's day. Making them smile and laugh. Going back to school after age Fifty and finishing #1 in my class. I love arts and crafts, reading, walking movies.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.