$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
South ga medical center
Valdosta State University
More Caregivers You Might Like
Love taking care of people my whole life, I always was a people person,I was told by my peers that I have a gift and that this is my calling, this is my passion, I'm proud that I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of with different cultures and experience with different kinds of patients at providence hospital for 20 years it was a wonderful experience for me and a great place to work.
As a certified nursing assistant I have expertise in serving chronically ill patients by assisting them with daily living activities and general household tasks, grooming and bathing assistance, house hold tasks, feeding assistance, and I am also a college student in the healthcare sciences department and my majors is Practical Nursing.As my resume states I have worked in the field and the skills that I gained are compassion, time management, effectiveness, patient focus, and provide reassurance to the client that I am willing and capable to assist and provide the most effective care and support.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.