$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Select Specialty Hospital
Training For Life
Georgia War Veterans Nursing
Steven park Rehabilitation and Nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I enjoy helping others and seeing others with a smile on their faces,knowing God has blessed me to be a blessing to someone else. I am the loving mother of 2 children, I believe in treating others like I would like to be treated. I have been a Certified Nursing Assist since 1991, working as a nursing assistant since 1987 .I enjoying working with people.
I have a heart for caring for the elderly. I began my experience at the age of 12 by helping care for my great grandmother with dementia then caring for a family friend in 2015-2017 suffering from the same disease. I am patient, easy going, thorough and reliable which I find are traits needed in assisting the elderly. I enjoy assisting those that require extra help with daily activities. Being a caregiver brings me joy in knowing that I can bring comfort, companionship and helpfulness to those not always able to care for themselves.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.