$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Caremaster Medical Service
Burke County Comprehensive
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm energetic self starter who is creative and can work hard and independent. I'm enthusiastic when it comes to work and having a positive attitude. I enjoy working with all walks of life and I love to serve. I have great work ethics and posses great decision making skills and I'm reliable. I strive to make a safe environment for my clients and myself.
1) I am compassionate and caring, always seeking opportunities to aid My clients. They can enjoy, and experience everyday activities and things that matter most in their ever-changing life. 2) My Father needed help beyond what my Mother were physical able to provide for him. It made me more compassionate to helping him, and others. 3) When the Family and Client feel, the pressure of not knowing that there is hope for their love ones to be happy again, I can help put a smile on their face again. 4) That I have been fortunate to work in different States with different Clients, and to have had great experience, and great relationship with them and their families.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.