$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Allisons online courses,biology an psycology,social work,
White CO high
More Caregivers You Might Like
KULA KROMAH Cell: (609) 694-0216 E-Mail: email@example.com SUMMARY: Experienced Caregiver with CPR and First Aid certifications. Organized and collaborative team player strong clinical and interpersonal skills. Proficient in caring for geriatric patients to improve overall health and wellbeing. HIGHLIGHTS: Documentation Appointment management Medication administration Grooming and bathing assistance Life skills training Dementia Communication Strategies Anxiety Reduction Social Interaction Cognitive Support Warm Companionship Dressing Assistance Meal & Feeding Support Wheelchair Transfer Hoyer Lift Problem solver Friendly and courteous Dependable and punctual CPR certification First Aid training EXPERIENCE: June 2014 to February 2018 Private Duty Auburn, GA Caregiver Manage patient schedules and ensure all doctor's appointments are kept. Perform light housekeeping duties and meal preparation. Administer medications following doctor's instructions. Help patients complete prescribed therapy and exercise routines. Remove safety hazards and report issues to management and/or family. April 2008 to March 2014 Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health New Egypt, NJ Caregiver/Mentor Cared for up to five different clients on a rotating schedule. Groomed and bathed patients, and prepared meals. Laid out medication and instructions to ensure proper dosages. * Kept client cares neat, clean, and free of safety hazards. Documented patients behaviors and reported abnormalities or new symptoms to supervisor. Assisted client with daily living activities and personal grooming. Cleaned house and managed incoming mail and bill payments. Drove client to all appointments, picked up groceries, and collected medications. EDUCATION: 1000 University Center Lane Lawrenceville, GA Bachelor of Science Nursing 3.67 GPA
My grandparents, as well as my great-grandparents, made a very strong impression on me. I enjoyed spending time with all of them in the summer. Goodness, kindness, and unconditional love from my sweet relatives taught me to be loving, caring, and considerate of my elders. After doing volunteer work at nursing homes, I really felt this was my special 'calling'. Now, I enjoy each and every day, learning from the elderly people that are in my care. I have been driving to Atlanta for the past 4 years, as well as Woodstock and Canton. Distance is not an issue for me. Hope to hear from you soon!!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.