$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hospice Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Full-Time CNA (Temporary)
Mark & Terry Hall
Lanier Technical Institute
More Caregivers You Might Like
My name Z-dell, I have been a certified nursing assistant for 27 years, and still counting... I'm well rounded I have with nursing homes, assisted living, private duty, hospitals 1:1, mental health, special needs adults and children, autism, cerebral palsy individuals. When you as an individual in the health care field, you have to truly CARE, about the people you are responsible for at the time whom you are giving care to but that's in general in life, you have to LOVE people. And TRUE LOVE come from GOD... We have to place CHRIST first, in all we do, it will make you great at whatever level your expertise is, I will honestly tell you that is why I'm GOOD at what I do as a CAREGIVER.
I am very dependable. I am never late to work or any place I am expected to be. I am 20-years-old. I am from Nashville, TN, currently living in Athens, GA. I have an Associates Degree in "Health Sciences." I am furthering my career in Social Work. I want to be a School/ Family Social Worker. I enjoy being around children of all ages. My mom is a current Social Worker and she owns a Daycare in Nashville TN, where I was a former employee. In high school, I was a peer-tutor for special needs students. I helped the students with their work, helped prepare them for speeches. I also helped them reach their highest potential whether that's emotionally, mentally, or even physically. I am a wonderful cook. I love cooking home-made meals. If instructions are included and a family has a recipe, I don't mind giving it a shot! I am fun and energetic. Crossword puzzles? Walks in the park? I am for it all!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.