$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
West Palm Beach, FL
More Caregivers You Might Like
From the age of 12 My Grandmother suffered from many illnesses ( Diabetes, Dementia, and Alzheimer's along with Several Strokes). Growing up in a family oriented environment I felt it was my duty to help/assist her. Every since then I knew that this was the field I wanted to pursue my career in. Bringing joy and smiles to my client's faces while still providing professional and loving care. Being able to give those in need excellent care and professional services. I'm recently married and just relocated from Michigan to Georgia I'm a very loving and outgoing People's person who loves life. I love achieving the goals I set and I'm always striving to do better. I work well under pressure as well as being a great team player Being Respectful, Courteous, Loyal and Devoted is what I set out to achieve with every client
I started working in Nursing Home as a Nurses Aid in 1977. Originally from New York. Always had the heart and desire to care for the sick and elderly. I like going the extra mile to make someone smile, being able to help and assist them when they can't do for themselves. I've been caring for individuals who have Developmental Disabilities. when they can say thank you and smile when they see you coming: I know I can be proud of my achievements. I am also a Certified Medical Assistant. I am a mature, loving, caring, compassionate, dependable, trustworthy, hard working. Have had virtual dementia training.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.