$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Warm springs medical center
Rivervalley rehabilitation center
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a respectful, compassion, honest, and caring person. I wanted to do something for someone else's besides myself. Plus, I had the privilege to take care of my 3 grandparents, my Stepdad and worked full time for myself with my other patients. So I know both prescepective of the job; being the caregiver, as well as, the family member/ the caregiver. I have 10+years of knowledge and experience with caregiving. I have had dementia/alzheimer, COPD, hospice, wheelchair bound, beddren. My qualifications are medicine reminders, bathing/immobile bathing,grooming, shopping, cooking/light errands, light housekeeping, companionship, etc.
Enjoy the work as a Caregiver by giving the best healthcare and service. Treat others the way I would like to be treated. Assisted several families over the past 10 years. Retired Teacher and last assignment in 2012 at West Georgia Technical College in GED AND LEARNING SUPPORT Lagrange, GA. I work part-time for Cracker Barrel in Retail Sales.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.