1. I became a caregiver because of my older sister who is disabled I have helped with assisting taking care of her since I was the age of 8. 2. I love what I do in helping every human being that needs help. Taking care of sick, rather they are young, middle age or the senior population it's something I will always enjoy doing. It gives me joy in my heart to know that the family knows their loved one is being taking care with dignity. 3. Going back to school and graduating from high school then going to school to receive my CNA certification. 4. Kind, caring, dependable, reliable and a very hard worker and team player. I have a very big heart and I treat everyone with the upmost respect. I love caring for people it's a gift from god that I will never misuse.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.