$12.00 / hr
Mineral Bluff, GA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Licensed Practical Nurse
Bayada Home Health
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a honest caring and very passionate person. I believe that God gives everyone gifts and mine is such a blessing to me. I love helping people.
Hello! My name is Tecla. I currently work for a home care company based in Athens, TN, and I am looking for private clients. I love being a caregiver, and I have 5 years of experience. I am professional, reliable, enthusiastic, and I focus on building a strong rapport with each individual I care for. Everyone is unique, and I am very open to doing things differently in order to meet the specific needs of my clients. I see many clients throughout each week, and I even have a few that I check on when I am off the clock. I love people, and I am very blessed and rewarded by every person in my care.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.