$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
north clayton highschool
More Caregivers You Might Like
Greetings. I am reliable and trusting. I aim to provide the top quality care for your needs. I have almost 16years of experience as a caregiver. I have great experience working with dementia and Alzheimer's individuals. I have worked in homes as facilities for these individuals. I also have experience working with Autistic children in home, public school setting, and on the military base. I have a BA degree in Human Services specializing in Social Work with a minor in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Public Health specializing in Bahavioral and Social Sciences. I have a passion for helping others. I LOVE what I do! Some areas that I specialize in are as follows: ELDERLY/DISABLE CARE, COMPANIONSHIP/LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING, RESPITE CARE, ERRANDS/DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS, MEDICATION REMINDER, PERSONAL HYGIENE CARE, NUTRITION MEAL PREPARATION, SITTER. AUTISTIC CHILDREN
In home care/companion caregiver I am a certified nursing assistant and CPR and first aid with 20 years of experience and respirate overnight and day if needed My passion is care for other senior and special needs Assistant with activity daily of living. Companionship Transportation,errand/shopping Light house keeping Meal preparation Medication management
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.