$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Senior Care Giver Services
Private Senior Care Giver
IN Vocational Technical College
More Caregivers You Might Like
I took care of my uncle that has special needs I have a good spirit and I'm a very caring person I have a Compassion heart towards others I enjoy taking care of Elderly's with disabilities I am a very good person you can get along with I enjoy taking care of Elderly people that can't take care of them self's
: I provide truly exceptional care and caring- that is what Private Duty Home Care is all about. I strive to initiate healing and health care services into the home where family support and familiar surroundings can truly enhance recovery and healing by exhibiting the following: ? Warmth and compassion in my heart that touches my recipient's heart in a kind manner. ? I Practice the simple basics of treating one with the same respect, esteem and care with which you would want to be treated if the role was reversed and you were the care recipient. ? I Express kindness when speaking with my care recipient. ? My patience make allowances for the client to help do their own personal care and tasks, even if it takes the client longer to accomplish than it would take me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.