$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Bachelor of Science
More Caregivers You Might Like
My grandparents, as well as my great-grandparents, made a very strong impression on me. I enjoyed spending time with all of them in the summer. Goodness, kindness, and unconditional love from my sweet relatives taught me to be loving, caring, and considerate of my elders. After doing volunteer work at nursing homes, I really felt this was my special 'calling'. Now, I enjoy each and every day, learning from the elderly people that are in my care. I have been driving to Atlanta for the past 4 years, as well as Woodstock and Canton. Distance is not an issue for me. Hope to hear from you soon!!
I've been a caregiver for the last 18 years and I love providing services for my client. My services include: cooking, cleaning, bathing, giving meds, hoyer lift, doctors appointments, and companion care. It's always been a passion of mine to help others since I was a kid and my happiness comes from knowing my client is satisfied with the services I provide. I'm friendly, a great listener, honest, a fast learner, and willing to provide any services needed.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.