$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Assured and Associates
Advanced Career Training
Universal Home Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because when I was little I wanted to be a nurse to help people, I love to work with the elderly folks. I like to meet different seniors, they are very wise, I enjoy making them smile. My personal achievements are becoming a home owner, having my own family, also becoming a certified nursing assistant in the state of Georgia. I am a wife and mother, I enjoy the outdoors, I love planting flowers. I love sewing, cooking, and baking.My husband and i rescued 4 dogs.Cartell,Toby,Tipsy and Red.We adore our furry kids my heart is open to love your pets if you have any.
I exhibit caring and strength in assisting individuals who need support in all aspects of daily living. I interact in a manner allowing for dignity while being attentive to the particular needs dictated by circumstances. I create an environment of mutual trust and respect. I have extensive experience in observing changes in behavior and demeanor of health, and I am effective in communicating any and all concerns to appropriate parties. I am sensitive to the changes that have occurred in the individual’s life and adept at facilitating adjustment. My core competencies are administering medications, assisting with mobility and rest, preparing meals, facilitating daily living routines, ensuring proper hygiene, performing light housekeeping, providing transportation, and monitoring changes in health and behavior.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.