$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Oregon State University
More Caregivers You Might Like
14 years of experience as a Direct Care Professional & Caregiver. I’ve provided Quality Care for low and high functioning, verbal and non-verbal, male and female MR/DD clients. I am dedicated, dependable, detailed-oriented, self-sufficient, creative, team player, problem solver, multi-task oriented, and most of all very caring and love helping people.
I became a caregiver because i like working with people and making a difference to their lives. I am a good listener and believes that good communication with my co workers and the family member is the key to success.I respect my work and likes to make people feel happy with my services. I am easily adjustable to a new environment and willing to learn more new skills. I am hard working and do not like being late to work and i have cared for the seniors mostly for 9 years and i feel that i have full experience to work as a caregiver.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.