$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Grady Health System
Chattahoochee Technical College
More Caregivers You Might Like
Passion for what you do in life is important. Passion and fulfillment is what was discovered when I became a Certified Nursing Assistant working with the seniors in my community. The bonds and memories made are invaluable and to be treasured to the end of my life. My past work fields include; Stay at Home Mom of two sons, Ga. Realtor, Travel & Tourism as well as the Health & Wellness Industry. After having worked 3 years as a CNA/HHA in the Home Healthcare Industry for a large medicare funded company, large amounts of varied experiences were gained. Life put a fork in the road and I chose to direct my life to Lawrenceville, Ga. in order to care for my own mother suffering from dementia and cancer. Now I am seeking to return back to the Woodstock, Canton area which is closer to my own children and relatives, and find a good fit with full time care-giving. Have always been proud of the work I deliver. Character traits I embrace are; Honesty, Compassion, Reliable, Fair, Flexible, Open-Minded, Humorous, Punctual, Dependable, Positive Energy, Trustworthy, Creative, Outgoing, Sincere, Spiritual, Genuine, Kind and Love to Laugh. Thank you for your consideration. Lets Talk!
Hello, my name is Deborah Mosher. I was a private care giver for one woman and a married couple for three years. As a caregiver I have experience in med reminders, bathing, dressing, transferring, speech & memory exercise, doctor visits, light cleaning, cooking, and running errands. I understand and respect the elderly as they have loss of memory and physical difficulties. I was a medical assistant with the same doctor for over 12 years and I have experience in vitals, bandaging wounds, and caring for ill patients. I am a volunteer and work for the school system and had my national background/fingerprints completed. I cared for my mother for many years who was a heart patient and diabetic. .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.