Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in Marana - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in Marana, AZ. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Marana Caregivers found
Tucson, AZ · 4 years experience
Shirley Trent, Level 3 Certified Caregiver Because We Care Home Care Objective To apply Person Centered Care practices in the private residential home focusing on the individual needs of the care recipient while ensuring appropriate state rules and regulations are implemented to achieve safety, dignity, independence and quality of care. Qualifications State of Arizona Certified Caregiver American Heart Association CPR Tuberculosis Screening Tucson Business License State of Arizona Finger Print Card HIPPA Compliant Professional Liability Insured General Liability Insured
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Home Health Aide (HHA), Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Hearing Disorders, COPD, Home Health Care, Stroke, Palliative Care, Arthritis, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders
I come from a very loving close knit family so I know the importance of family values and trust when it comes to caring for our elderly. Throughout my life I have cared for and companioned many individuals who have come to consider myself as family. I've worked a variety of jobs in retail, communications, recreation, fast food, laboratory and caregiving is by far the most rewarding. I'm able to assist with everyday living tasks, housekeeping, errands, and of course companionship. I grew up with a disabled brother with epilepsy so I know plenty about safety in and outside of the home. I love game shows, the news, talk shows, and always appreciate a good conversation. I'm a certified caregiver with quite a bit of experience in memory care. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to meeting your family soon.
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Diabetes, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Depression, Dementia, COPD, Alzheimer's Disease
Tucson, AZ · 10 years experience
1. To offer professional help and support to others. 2. Being able to make a difference in this field. 3. Becoming an ALH owner for 4 years. 5. Certified, 3 levels of care, Medication handling, CPR,1ST AIDE. Level one Fingerprint clearance Behavioral certified, state Licensed Foster care and DDD Care. Multilingual.
Skills & Certifications: Arthritis, COPD, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Dementia, Depression, Hearing Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, ALS, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Marana Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Marana caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.