Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in El Cajon - 2 caregivers found
CareLinx has 2 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in El Cajon, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
2 El Cajon Caregivers found
San Diego, CA · 1 years experience
1. because i love help others and care for others. 2. because that was my dream to become care take care. 3. because my dream come through. 4. i am flexible and liable, honest and respectable, understanding and fairless
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Geriatric Care Certified, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
San Ysidro, CA
able to lift or transfer 150lbs asst wound care diabetic diet care G-tube feeding alzheimer's/ dementia 4 stages end stage life asst
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, COPD, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
Seeking El Cajon Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our El Cajon caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.