Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in Lakeside - 3 caregivers found
CareLinx has 3 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in Lakeside, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
3 Lakeside Caregivers found
San Diego, CA · 1 years experience
1. because i love help others and care for others. 2. because that was my dream to become care take care. 3. because my dream come through. 4. i am flexible and liable, honest and respectable, understanding and fairless
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Geriatric Care Certified, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke
Vista, CA · 3 years experience
I love providing home caregiving services to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing.Meeting new people and providing caregiving services that they can no longer do for themselves. A personal achievement i'm proud of was to be able to take care of my grandfather in his time of need. I'm a very cheerful person, honest, hard working and eager to excel in everything that i do.
Skills & Certifications: Cancer Recovery, Hospice Care, Geriatric Care Certified, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders
San Ysidro, CA
able to lift or transfer 150lbs asst wound care diabetic diet care G-tube feeding alzheimer's/ dementia 4 stages end stage life asst
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, COPD, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Seeking Lakeside Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Lakeside caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.