Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) Caregivers in West Sacramento - 2 caregivers found
CareLinx has 2 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) in West Sacramento, CA. Join us, and find the perfect Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) caregiver for your loved ones today.
2 West Sacramento Caregivers found
A Professional Caregiver that had been working as a Caregiver for almost 30 years and I have done them all from A to Z. I am a natural born caregiver and I am fulfilling my heart's desire, passion, and calling to work in the field of aging. I am very compassionate, caring, committed, dedicated, loyal, trustworthy, and very ethical in my duty as a caregiver. I enjoyed adding value, enhancing, and enriching every lives of every elderly that needs my service. Caring for our senior population is the highest calling and only takes special people to do this line of work. I am one of them. Studying Gerontology was an eye opening after working as a caregiver for many years and to actually get a formal education in the field of Aging is an added bonus. I have dozens of Certifications, already passed background checks with the California Department of Social Services and on their Registry, carry my own Professional Liability insurance as well as my own Bond besides meeting Carelinx requiremens to be on their site. I enjoyed working independently with families that needs my professional services. My hobbies are Volunteering for Hospice, Long Term Care Ombudsman Services and many other organizations. In my free time, I enjoyed writing, reading, going out camping, meditating, and simply finding the right balance to everything I do. I have co-authored two books but currently writing two of my own that talks about my personal journey as a caregiver and reaching my highest potential through personal development. One thing that brings the greatest fulfillment and happiness is providing direct care to clients that needs my professional services.
Skills & Certifications: ALS, Arthritis, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Home Care Aide (HCA), Vision and Eye Disorders, Tracheotomy / Ventilation, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Palliative Care, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Blood Disorders, Alzheimer's Disease
* A hardworking MSN, CMSRN, RN-BC, PHN, CCM, CCHP-RN, RAC-CT seeking for a Registered Nurse (RN) position. * California Registered Nurse (RN) * Public Health Nurse (PHN) * Certified Medical Surgical Nurse (CMSRN) * ANCC Board Certified Gerontological Nurse * Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Certificate * Certified Correctional Health Personnel-Registered Nurse (CCHP-RN) * Certified Case Manager (CCM) from CCMC * ONS Chemotherapy Biotherapy Administration Provider Card * AANAC Resident Assessment Coordinator (RAC-CT) for MDS 3.0 * (Pro-ACT) Professional Assault Crisis Training and Restraint Certification; Manage Assault Behavior (SMART); Psychiatric Nursing Update from Behavioral Health Associates * Vocational Nurse Peripheral IV & Blood Withdrawal; CPR-BLS; ACLS; PALS; ECG and Pharmacology; Basic Medication Training; Acute Care * Intermediate Fetal Monitoring, DONA Birth Doula Training, STABLE program certificate * Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - License # 00722266
Skills & Certifications: Tracheotomy / Ventilation, ALS, Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Registered Nurse (RN), Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, COPD, Cardiovascular Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hearing Disorders, HIV/AIDS, Home Health Care, Orthopedic Care, Neurological Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, Parkinson's Disease, Renal and Urological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Skin Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Vision and Eye Disorders, Stroke
Seeking West Sacramento Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our West Sacramento caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.