Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Caregivers in Basile - 4 caregivers found
CareLinx has 4 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Basile, LA. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
4 Basile Caregivers found
Duson, LA · 13 years experience
I'm very compassionate about my clients, also reliable and friendly, I started being a caregiver since 2002. Caring for clients comes natural I love what I do. I'm a certified CNA.
Skills & Certifications: Hearing Disorders, Dementia, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Diabetes, Depression, Alzheimer's Disease
Crowley, LA · 4 years experience
The love an compassion i have for others well being. I became a caregiver after caring for a family member. It allowed me to see the impact I have for others. I felt so great to be able to do all I did for them to keep them feeling like giving up was not an option.
Skills & Certifications: Dementia, Depression, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Diabetes, Home Health Care, Alzheimer's Disease
Hello,y name is Amber.. Ive been a home health aid for 3 years, then went to get my CNA license.. Now i have been a CNA for 3 years.. Altogether i've been in the healthcare industry for 6 years.. .. i love what I do.. I love working with the elderly. Its a calling.. If interested, give me a call.. Thank you 3378529414
Skills & Certifications: Palliative Care, Hospice Care, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Care, Diabetes, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
Church Point, LA · 1 years experience
1) I became a CNA because I had an aunt in a nursing home who was barely taken care of. She had multiple bed sores and constantly smelt of urine. So I wanted to be able to take care of her myself so I knew she was being taken care of. Also I have always wanted to be able to help people. I think this is the best way to do that. 2) I love being a CNA because I know I am helping somebody who needs that little bit or a lot of help. 3) The only personal achievement I am truly proud of was bettering myself with taking this field of practise and making it my carrier. 4) I am an 18 year old single mother of two adorable little boys. They are currently 3 years old and 10 months old. They are honestly my everything in this world. I just want to be able to provide for them and be the best mother to them that I can be. I am a really family oriented. I will do my best at anything you want me to do, but sometime I will need to be shown how to do something if I don't already know how. I can be very a patience person due to my 3 year old son has be diagnosed with ADHD. His doctor only saw him twice and already told me to fill out the form and diagnosed him and put him on medications. When I did my clinicals my favorite unit to be in was the Alzheimer's unit. To me it was enjoyable and a challenge. I like to have a little bit of challenge and kept busy. I honestly do not like to be just sitting there and doing nothing. I am a newly certified nursing assistant and I do not have any experien
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hospice Care, Stroke
Seeking Basile Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Basile caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.