Medical Assistant (MA) Caregivers in Silver Springs - 1 caregivers found
CareLinx has 1 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Medical Assistant (MA) in Silver Springs, NV. Join us, and find the perfect Medical Assistant (MA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
1 Silver Springs Caregivers found
Reno, NV · 12 years experience
1. I've always been a caregiver. I'm the eldest of 3 sisters and have always taken care of them and anyone else that needs health care. 2. I enjoy making someone's life a little easier. I also enjoy the comradery. I put myself in their shoes and hope I get a caregiver like myself when needed. 3. I taught a patient that is a quad how to use the remote control. 4. I am a highly motivated Registered Medical Assistant with good morals and outstanding care giving skills. I'm also very assertive when need be, considering some patients can be difficult.
Skills & Certifications: Arthritis, Cancer Recovery, Medical Assistant (MA), Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Cardiovascular Disorders, Blood Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Post Surgery Recovery, Diabetes
Seeking Silver Springs Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Silver Springs caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.