Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Caregivers in Newark - 2 caregivers found
CareLinx has 2 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Newark, OH. Join us, and find the perfect Certified Medication Aide (CMA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
2 Newark Caregivers found
Columbus, OH · 10 years experience
Wavier Certifications Level One(L-1) Individual Options (I/O) Parent Direct Program (PDP) ODJFS Medicaid (TDD) Delaware Local wavier, Supported Living and Transportation for Level 1 and Individual Options wavier. Medical Certification CPR, First Aid, AED, Medication Administration ,Universal Precautions, Blood borne Pathogens Cert 1 & 2 for Gastrostomy and Jejunostomy feeding tubes Behavior Certifications Safe Crisis Management (SCM) Major Unusual Incidents (MUI) Unusual Incidents (UI) Individual Rights Other Certifications ABA, Supported Employment Other Experiences Hello my name is Devlin Kibby. I have two boys. I've worked with family members with disabilities all my life, my little sister and my aunt. I also worked with ARC with Franklin county as a job coach . It's was a program that builds life skills for adults . As a provider I've worked with all ages from kids to Adults, Elderly and a married couple. I also worked with two elderly woman close to 93 years of age, Both passed one after the other and now are in a better place. I also worked with another woman thought her daughter privately at there home in reynoldsburg. I had to stop working do to her medical condition of cancer developing, She needed more nursing care to get through her Chemotherapy. Her daughter in law really loved the work I did and didn't want to let me go, But she needed care i couldn't provide. I love working with the elderly as my grandma is 89 and my aunt who has autism, We are very close. I work now in the morning with a special needs school The Learning Spectrum in canal winchester and I'm looking to make a change . Thank you for considering me and god bless.
Skills & Certifications: Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Stroke, Respiratory Disorders, Hospice Care
* Compassionate and hardworking direct support professional with 4+ years in fast paced environment * Dedicated to high-quality patient care and efficient operations support * Good communicator and team player with organized detail-oriented mindset * Highly accurate and able to learn new tasks quickly * French / English bilingual (complete oral and writing fluency) * Achieve organizational goals through solid teamwork effort and unsurpassed individual performance * Constantly improve personal and technical skills to better contribute and perform * Continuously strive to become very competitive asset
Skills & Certifications: Stroke, Dementia, Certified Medication Aide (CMA), Diabetes, Home Health Care, Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease
Seeking Newark Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Newark caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.