Home Care Aide (HCA) Caregivers in Parkesburg - 5 caregivers found
CareLinx has 5 highly qualified caregivers specializing in Home Care Aide (HCA) in Parkesburg, PA. Join us, and find the perfect Home Care Aide (HCA) caregiver for your loved ones today.
5 Parkesburg Caregivers found
I am very very caring and understanding individual that respects everyone and the dignity of my clients. I love taking care of the elderly like if they were one of my very own family members. I am easy going and very friendly. I love seeing them happy,laughing, smiling and I enjoy seeing my clients eating. I put so much love and effort in everything I do. I try to be the best I can be. What attracted me to caregiving is that the elderly need us and rely on us when the family can't do it anymore due to there family and work. So we become there helpers and like there family. Give them comfort to know someone can be there 24/7 with them. I am proud of what I have decide to do as my career. Makes me happy to serve and take care of the elderly.
Skills & Certifications: Parkinson's Disease, Vision and Eye Disorders, Home Care Aide (HCA), Skin Disorders, Stroke, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Diabetes, COPD, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Depression, Dementia, Gastrointestinal Disorders
Brandywine, DE · 14 years experience
1. Love to care for people 2. Challenge 3. Safe & secure 4. I've been doing this work over 13 yrs. I'm just following in my mother foot steps. I'm a high school graduate and have my diploma and a school bus driver during the week. My years experience fire safety, cpr, first aide. Etc. I'm available from 7am-4p weekends only and certificate in dementia and alzheimers clients.
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Depression, Home Care Aide (HCA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Home Health Aide (HHA), Home Health Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Cardiovascular Disorders, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hospice Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological Disorders, Orthopedic Care, Parkinson's Disease, Post Surgery Recovery, Renal and Urological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders, Stroke, HIV/AIDS, ALS
Penns Grove, NJ
Hello my name is Bianca! I am happily married with 3 children! I am looking for full time/part time positions for caregiving! If my patients are happy and comfortable than I am happy and comfortable! Since I was little I have always wanted to be a doctor or a nurse! I love taking care of people and making a difference in someone's life!
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Home Care Aide (HCA), Medical Assistant (MA), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Parkinson's Disease, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Skin Disorders, Palliative Care, Neurological Disorders, Home Health Care, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Blood Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, COPD, Arthritis
When are you seeking help?
CareLinx can help you find caregivers for both short-term and long-term needs.
New Castle, DE
I have a passion to care for other, I have been a caregiver for over 7 years, am taking classes for my Masters in social work but I still work as a caregiver, just because seeing other getting the satisfaction of the care I give them makes me happy,
Skills & Certifications: Vision and Eye Disorders, Renal and Urological Disorders, Home Care Aide (HCA), Post Surgery Recovery, Parkinson's Disease, Neurological Disorders, Palliative Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, Home Health Care, Hearing Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes, Depression, Dementia, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, ALS, Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease
I am a great communicator, I am very reliable and dependable. I am very compassionate, I show a lot care for my client. I do whatever I can to make them feel important and cared fir. I enjoy being able to help people in there time of need.
Skills & Certifications: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Home Care Aide (HCA), Dementia, Depression, Diabetes, Hearing Disorders, Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Parkinson's Disease, Vision and Eye Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Stroke, Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer Recovery, Palliative Care, Post Surgery Recovery
Seeking Parkesburg Caregivers?
Our home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more.
“Our CareLinx caregiver Katie is like family to us. We also love how CareLinx took away all the the headaches of payroll and taxes!”
— Bror H., CareLinx User
Our Parkesburg caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.