$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Bickford Assisted Living
Villa Grove High, Villa Grove, IL
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. Why did you become a caregiver? I love providing home caregiving services to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing. 2. What do you like about being a caregiver? I enjoy the opportunity to impact clients’ lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. 3. what is a personal achievement you are proud? A personal achievement that I am proud of is caring for a client who didn't have any family and couldn't care for herself and becoming a big part of her life. 4. Tell us something about yourself? I am a very hard-working young woman I love being a certified nurses assistant. I love to helping people who aren't able to help themselves as if they would like to. I am very honest, passionate and loving.
Everyone I come in contact with loves to talk with me! I'm a very energetic person with lots of smiles. I provide care to others when they can't help themselves. I love what I do and have a passion for what I do. I like to make a difference in other people's life. Myself I believe the love and care you give to other person represents who you are as a person. I'm very dependable and I have no problem with working a lot of hours when needed, I'm always available. As many years as I have been a nursing assistant I have never had someone say anything negative about me. My bosses have always had great things to say about me as a person and an employee as well as my co workers too. I own my own vehicle with insurance and can do anything I am asked. I have experience in hospital,nursing Home, assisted living, and home care settings. I have experience Cath removal and insert as well as oxygen tanks tubing and all equipment. I have cared for patient with diabetes and checking sugar and reminding and administrating medication to patients. I have great references and work history if needed. I'm also FIRST AID/CPR certified and I have just finished Medical Assisting classes, will be taking the state test this year as well.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.