$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Geriatric Care Specialists
Heartland Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. Why did you become a caregiver? I love providing home caregiving services to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing. 2. What do you like about being a caregiver? I enjoy the opportunity to impact clients’ lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. 3. what is a personal achievement you are proud? A personal achievement that I am proud of is caring for a client who didn't have any family and couldn't care for herself and becoming a big part of her life. 4. Tell us something about yourself? I am a very hard-working young woman I love being a certified nurses assistant. I love to helping people who aren't able to help themselves as if they would like to. I am very honest, passionate and loving.
I grew up with a huge family, my mother was a Foster care provider, my dad was a Chief Fireman, I am the youngest of 8children, I grew up watching my mom take care of handicapped children my entire life, I always loved seeing how happy it made her to be able to help someone, even if it were just by giving that child love, I've grown to follow her footsteps and I just love being able to help someone if I can, even if can't make them better health wise, I can help them feel better emotionally, everyone deserves the BEST CARE POSSIBLE, that's why I love doing this job! I'm experienced in all aspects of Nursing, I've done pretty much everything expected, I am Certified in Nursing, I'm in school for Phlebotomy, I worked 15yrs in Dementia Care, as well as Alzheimers. I'm very fun to be around and love the new experiences with each client.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.