$15.00 / hr
Chicago Ridge, IL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver to help others, it's always given me pleasure knowing I was able to make someone else's life a little better. I like being a caregiver because it allows me to give back what has been in me. The thing I'm mostly proud of is how much I've accomplished throughout my life. I'm 37 years of age and I've been a CNA for about 13 years now. I'm a very family-oriented, compassionate person who cares about the level of care I provide to others. I'm very dedicated to those I provide services for. I believe in the clients' right to choose his/her care along with treating the client and their loved ones with dignity and respect.
Im kind genuine and very dependable . I Also Love working to help others in any way shape or form it gives me such joy and fulfillment to see someone smile laugh and often just the look of pleasure they sometimes have when you've helped them . I am proud as well as very fortunate enough to be raised by two awesome grandparents and when they were going through their transitions,I was more than happy, willing and honored to be by their sides so they would feel comfortable cared for without denying them independency . this is also why I became a caregiver and if any family would allow me,I will be as careing and helpful to the best of my ability to do the same.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.