$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Public Health Prevention Service Fellow
Licensed Practical Nurse
Hillcrest Convalescent Center (per diem), Professional Healthcare Inc
Direct Support Staff
Core Services of Northeast Tennessee
Tennessee Technology Center at Elizabethton, Elizabethton TN
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver due to my major being Social Work! I enjoy helping others and making everything as easy as possible for them during their daily routines. The most aspect I like about being a caregiver is being able to establish a relationship with someone and making a difference in their life. I have three years of experience as a Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Department of Human Services). Since she has graduated college we still remain in contact. I am currently going to Aurora University Online for my Bachelors in Social Work!
I became a care giver because i like to help people. I love seeing people feel loved and be confident. i love being able to hear stories and help clients still live to their fullest independence level. I am looking to go into the healthcare field as an administrator and I believe that care giving is a great way to understand the needs of the patient that I can use in the future. I also love the flexibility of hours.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.