$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have know since I was a child that I want to work in a job where I could truly help others. When I was younger my grandma got sick and we hired a nurse aid now my grandma is doing very well and I truly believe that was because she had such a wonderful nurse. I decided to become a CNA because I would like to help others the way those lovely ladies helped my own grandmother.
My name is Carol Moeller. I am a caregiver and I have 13+ years of experience taking care of people. I love what I do. My personal philosophy about caregiving is that it should be based on compassion, kindness, trust and must come from the heart to service others. I have taken cared of both of my parents for 13+ years and worked for an agency that afforded me the opportunity to work in all different types of situations . I am reliable and flexible . I also have wonderful references from other healthcare professionals and people I have worked for. Please contact me for more information. Hope to hear from you very soon.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.