$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Health Aide
Home Care/ Private client
City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College
Certified Nursing Assistant
Macys Textiles Dept
More Caregivers You Might Like
I knew from a young age that I always wanted to help people so with that in mind after high School I pursued what I knew I would be good at helping senior citizens through the years I have learned a lot and also through experience with working with agencies where most of the time they just throw you in and expect you to learn everything which was fine with me 18 years of experience later and I've had no complaints.
The things that I feel that makes me a great caregiver is the fact that I am very passionate and understanding when it comes to to having someone you can trust with your loved one. I decided to be a caregiver because I had a baby sister who was very ill and it felt great to care for someone. I was glad in being able to take some pressure off my mom and being able to help make my sister more comfortable in anyway possible. When she passed I made a promise to get in the medical field to try to make a difference and really care about patients and their families do everything possible to ensure that they're well taken care of. I am proud that I was able to take courses and being in the top ranking of my class for medical assistant position. This allowed me to experience working in two different clinics at Trinity Hospital
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.