$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love taking care of the elderly because when my grandparents were alive I would help my mother take care of them, this is how I realized this was my calling. Caring for my grandparents gave me first-hand experience in caregiving. When I take care of others, I am reminded of my grandparents and hope to provide the same love and care for others.
1. I always enjoyed volunteering and helping the elderly and disabled growing up in a nursing home and making a difference 2. Helping others and my heart feels good at the end of the day I enjoy it 3. When I worked as an Activity Assistant in a nursing home I was asked to join a family whos family member enjoyed me conducting activities at his final breath as he passed it was an honor and I felt happy that I was able to hold his hand as he went to heaven 4. Quiet, Shy, late 40s who lives alone and likes this kind of job and helping others. I enjoy music, reading, cats, and walking. My passion is to help others stay their homes and for over a year I have struggled to make ends meet and find this type of work. Iam reliable, hardworking, willing to learn, and compassionate. Please Iam in dire need of income and I want to be given a chance to work and stay in this line of work. Iam willing to relocate for a live in position as I need work. My dream is to be a live in caregiver and Im willing to relocate as there is no state budget and home care agencies are not hiring, so Iam willing to relocate to the South Suburbs of Chicago. Please contact me thank you I need the work as Iam not living my dream. Thank you
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.