1. I am a CNA. I became a CNA because I knew I wanted to be in the health field but was unsure what I wanted to do. I decided to become a CNA and work throughout college because I couldn't wait to start my career in the health field. 2. I enjoy being a CNA because I get the opportunity to make other people feel good about them selves and provide them with a better quality of life. 3. A personal achievement I am proud of would be maintaining an "A" throughout 9 months of my CNA class, and passing my CNA exam. 4. I am extremely OCD. Everything I do must be done right, and right the first time. I hope to pursue a career in Nursing or Occupational Therapy.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.