$12.25 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Early childhood educator
Lake Elmo, MN
More Caregivers You Might Like
I was a Librarian back in the Philippines but when I came to the US in 2006, my friend encouraged me to try working with the elderly as a caregiver. Since then, I have been working as a caregiver and I developed the love and passion in taking care of the elderly. I had experienced.taking care.of elderly with different health issues such as Alzheimers, Dementia, diabetis, heart diseases (ie. CHF), Lung or respiratory disease, Stroke, non-ambulatory, bed bound elderly, etc. I assist them with their activities of daily living, prepare meals, laundry, do light housekeeping, medication reminder, assist with their errands and there were some elderly who asked me to organize their bills, do grocery and run other errands for them. I was not only a caregiver.but also a personal assistant. I am proud of being a caregiver because I know I make a difference in the lives of the elderly and I become part of the last journey of their lives. My nationality is Filipino, married, with 4 grown up children and 12 grandchildren who live in the Philippines.
I am an experienced caregiver who is passionate about providing the very best care. With many years as a professional chef, I prepare a wide variety of healthy meals and nutritious juices. I have worked with stroke patients and can manage diabetes care. I enjoy making my clients become healthier and more physically fit through delicious food and physical activity. I am Christian and happy to accompany clients to church.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.