$10.00 / hr
Fairview Heights, IL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Visiting angels living assistance
Collinsville Nursing Home
St.Louis college of health careers
Belleville East High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love taking care of the elderly because when my grandparents were alive I would help my mother take care of them, this is how I realized this was my calling. Caring for my grandparents gave me first-hand experience in caregiving. When I take care of others, I am reminded of my grandparents and hope to provide the same love and care for others.
I am 48 years old and have the ability to provide daily/weekend care. I am a gregarious, patient and an easy going individual. I have always been drawn to service to others. I started services 28 years ago with the elderly, home bound and in facilities. I later became a foster parent to high behavioral multiple diagnosis' teen girls and was quite successful with the children I had. Afterwards, I became a case manager overseeing children in foster care and working directly with the biological parents in order to complete the needed changes on the plan of care to return the children. During this time, I also worked with hoarders and was successful with these individuals. When the agency I was working for closed, I went to work as a Director of a residential and day service facility for adults with disabilities. Due to the owners of this facility not being in state, the license was not renewed and the company closed. Continuing, I worked as a live in care coordinator for an adult until my services were no longer needed. I believe that the need to be needed is great within me. I care and communicate well in regards to all my clients and do whatever I can to give them the quality of life that they need and deserve. I take care of my client and their home. I make doctor's appointments, follow through with the family after those appointments, grocery shopping, medication set up and distribute, personal care, meals, all things that your family member may need and you know that I will take care of these things and take them off of your plate. Over the last few years I have worked with several clients who had hip surgery or hip replacement. Through consistency and continuity of care, those clients were able to make full recoveries, good success with physical therapy and able to move forward with life while remaining in their home. If desired, I do have references available.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.