$10.00 / hr
Farmer City, IL
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
The Woodrey Family
In Home SUpport Services
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. Why did you become a caregiver? I love providing home caregiving services to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing. 2. What do you like about being a caregiver? I enjoy the opportunity to impact clients’ lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. 3. what is a personal achievement you are proud? A personal achievement that I am proud of is caring for a client who didn't have any family and couldn't care for herself and becoming a big part of her life. 4. Tell us something about yourself? I am a very hard-working young woman I love being a certified nurses assistant. I love to helping people who aren't able to help themselves as if they would like to. I am very honest, passionate and loving.
I became a Caregiver in 1998 because i enjoy helping others. I enjoy talking to and listening to the awesome stories that clients tell about their life. You began to get to know one another and build a bond. I am currently CPR and First Aid Certified. I have over 20+ years as a CNA.I am currently in school to finish my degree in Education. I hope that in the future, i will finish my goals and become what i always wanted to be. An Educator
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.