$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Near North Career Metropolitan High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
1. Why did you become a caregiver? I love providing home caregiving services to those that would otherwise not be able to do so. The smile on their faces is overwhelming and makes me feel I have done my job right. I have always enjoyed helping people so I know I am doing the right thing. 2. What do you like about being a caregiver? I enjoy the opportunity to impact clients’ lives and make a difference to them. I appreciate the chance to get to know clients and their families and become an integral part of their lives. 3. what is a personal achievement you are proud? A personal achievement that I am proud of is caring for a client who didn't have any family and couldn't care for herself and becoming a big part of her life. 4. Tell us something about yourself? I am a very hard-working young woman I love being a certified nurses assistant. I love to helping people who aren't able to help themselves as if they would like to. I am very honest, passionate and loving.
Is my belief that EMPATHY is the #1 core characteristic I have because I totally can put myself in the place of who I am caring for. I am a dependable and reliable caregiver. I have 2 years of experience on dementia patient. I am able to communicate effectively and make my client feel respected. I like to think of ways to ease tense moments when client is resistant to care. Responsibility and punctuality identify me. A plus is SPANISH as a native language. I want to make a difference in the lives of those in my care.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.