1. I first became a Caregiver when my grandmother called for any kind of help, no matter what the cause was I was there and ready to help, and other elderly women and men found out how well I was helping my grandmother and asked if i can help them when they needed help. 2. When I was being Caregiver I loved and always will love helping others when they call and trust me with the task they needed help with. 3. The personal achievement I am proud of making the clients I help happy with my results when I was done. 4. I am outgoing, enthusiastic, a team leader and encourager, I am positive, I am ambitious, confident, very deligent, easy going, hard worker, honest, loyal, motivated, punctual, and reliable.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.