$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Group Home Assistant Manager
Dietary Specialized Residential Assistant
North Posey Sr High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a caregiver for the last three years ever since my divorce. Until then I was a housewife for 22 years. I have the hugest heart and a lot of medical training to go with it! Just recently lost the lady I cared for for the last two years. Held her hand and was able to be with her while she took her last breath. I find it extremely rewarding to be able to give love and care to people in need.
I am a very compassionate and caring person. I get along very well with people older than me. I currently work at an assisted living facility and am loved by all of the residents. I enjoy listening to stories of the past. I started out as a medical assistant at an Ob/Gyn office which I worked at for about 10 years until I started a family. I then took over the care of my grandmother when she suffered a stroke and was not able to walk because I did not want her in a facility. I was later employed by a company in Florida to be the care taker of my mother who suffered from COPD until she passed in 2016. My greatest joy is seeing a smile on someones face. The most rewarding thing about being a caregiver is bringing joy to someone for one more day.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.