$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a caregiver for the last three years ever since my divorce. I'm a licensed CNA as well. Before that I was a housewife for 22 years. I have the hugest heart and a lot of medical training to go with it! Just recently lost both of the exceptional 90 year old beautiful women I cared for for the last two years. One of them I was able to move in with and do round the clock care for the last three weeks of her life due to unfortunately getting Covid. I had the privilege to be with her while she took her last breath since unfortunately her 5 children could not be with her since she was Covid positive. I've had all my Covid Vaccinations and I'm ready to go back to work for either one or two amazing exceptional super seniors!! I find it extremely rewarding to be able to give love and care to people in need.
I am a very compassionate and caring person. I get along very well with people older than me. I currently work at an assisted living facility and am loved by all of the residents. I enjoy listening to stories of the past. I started out as a medical assistant at an Ob/Gyn office which I worked at for about 10 years until I started a family. I then took over the care of my grandmother when she suffered a stroke and was not able to walk because I did not want her in a facility. I was later employed by a company in Florida to be the care taker of my mother who suffered from COPD until she passed in 2016. My greatest joy is seeing a smile on someones face. The most rewarding thing about being a caregiver is bringing joy to someone for one more day.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.