$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Miller Senior Living Commuity
Home health aide
Your Healing Touch
Pike High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
A very experienced and competent Support Worker, reliable, gentle by nature, patient, understanding and empathetic. As you can tell from my resume, l am currently working as a Caregiver, with ClarityCaregivers company and my duties mainly are to stay awake at night and keep a close eye on the safety of residents, give them medications and keep record of what happens during my shift. Previously worked as a SupportWorker, tried to encourage clients to live an independent life, attended to their personal care, administered medication, and reported to the Program Coordinator. My proudest moments in these jobs is when dealing with difficult clients bt at the end l was able to get them to calm down and take their medication ( that is where my patience was exercised). I believe that with my excellent all round care skills including personal care, cleaning and meal preparation, being a good listener and communicator with empathy, patience and understanding and being Computer literate with all Microsoft packages makes me an ideal candidate for this particular job.
I am a private caregiver. I help families take care of their loved ones who are battling every day-to-day tasks. I understand that being a caregiver is a life changing event for the patient and family. It takes alot of time and compassion to give care 24/7. I will help relief some of the day-to-day demands. I accept daily routines and/or respite relief. I will provide excellent care. I have experience in trachea care, vent machine, cough assist, Hoyer lifts, transfer boards, suction machines, Bipap machines, power chairs, oxygen tanks, blood glucose meters, tube feedings, and draining foley bags with some wound care.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.