$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Clarity Care Inc
Changes Home Care
University of Wolverhampton (UK)
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello! My name is Rose. I have been a caregiver for about 4 professional years and personally all my life. I have always had the skills and manners of a Caregiver which is why I am able to not only do an exceptional job but also enjoy doing it. I became a caregiver, because I have been the caretaker of everyone I know. I started nannying and loved it. That's why I decided to switch it up a bit by working with an older group. I found such a passion in caregiving. My goal is to start a non-medical Health Care Facility in the next 5 years.
I am a great caregiver because I am very compassionate, patient, and flexible. Taking care of family members is what made me want to further pursue my dreams with caring for people. I enjoy seeing people happy and knowing that i am the reason for it especially when it comes to being taking care of.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.