$16.00 / hr
Kansas City, KS
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Life Care Center of Kansas
Area Vocational Technical School Kansas City, Kansas
More Caregivers You Might Like
I nurture four personality traits which describe me best: 1. Kindness 2. Conscientiousness 3. Openness 4. Agreeableness On basis of these four and of course many be more, I have cared for the elderly over a period of 10 years. It is a such humbling experience and a great humility to serve a fellow mankind. I like it and respect what I do. I cared for people with alzheimer or dementia in general. I live at overland park. I respect people I care for together with their families. Am a non smoker, joyful person and I try my best to keep my clients satisfied and comfortable with the care I provide. That is what makes me proud. The greatest achievement is when i took care of my own mother after she had a stroke.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.