$9.75 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a medical assistant to help people. In working in a physician office I had the experience of working with all ages. In this day I have seen more elderly people trying to live at home who need some help with care in order to stay at home. Some of the elder are trying to stay together as long as possible but due to age can not give the care that is need for the other person. With insurance not wanting to cover for a long stay at a hospital for patient, more are sent home to recover and are in need of extra help in order to recover. This can put a strain on the family life of having to take care of an ill member and with help can help in the recover of the love one and aid in making family life more normal. With help of a care giver it can relieve the burden which is placed on a family member when a love one is ill or in need of care. With my life experience I have work with many different types of people, old to young, some better off than others, and all types of races. We all have family and loves ones that at time need help whether it is from a family member or some one else we all can use a helping hand.
My personality traits that help me be a great caregiver is knowledge and understanding of all types of people and conditions. I can become attached to clients as I get to know them as they can become basically like family. I enjoy my work and job as a caregiver, its the most rewarding job I have had before I became a mother. I do enjoy connecting with my clients early and knowing routines for their lives so I can be the best at their needs and wants.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.