$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Home Health Aide
Home Instead Senior Care
Health Care Associate
Stonevalley Alzheimers Dementia Facility
west high school Anchorage Alaska
More Caregivers You Might Like
Strong communicator Excellent interpersonal skills Culturally-sensitive Detail-oriented Highlights- * Strong communicator. * Excellent interpersonal skills * Culturally-sensitive. * Skilled multi-tasked * Detail oriented. * Exceptional writing skills * Non-profit marketing. * Valid Driver's license Compassionate, Reliable, Flexible
Ma Luisa E.
I am proud to say that being a caregiver, i became a very very understanding person dealing with clients. I developed a close bond to my clients, spending time with them listening to their stories. I give them respect and dignity. To be able to bring some sunshine and smiles and laughter to my clients is already a big achievement to me. I worked with clients with dementia, COPD. My job includes help with medication, bathing/grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, run errands. I am registered with HomeCare Aide of California, CPR registered and a CNA.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.