$7.25 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Faith & Hope Independent Living, LLC
Unity Home Care, LLC
Hot Wing Heaven
Delhi High School
Tallulah Vo-Tech School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because I enjoy taking care of others that cannot care for themselves on a daily basis. What I like most about being a caregiver is being able to help, uplift, and encourage the individual that I am carrying for. One of my personal achievements that I am proud of is obtaining my CNA license. I am 25 years old, and I have being caring for others. I have a two year old daughter that keeps me very active. I love to read, shop, and write.
I became a caregiver to help take care of people....I am glad i got a chance to be a physical threapy tech....and now i am getting my cna license.... I love being appreciated and knowing that i helped someone means a lot to me....i am very loving and a caring person....i love meeting new people....
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.