$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Palliative Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
The Broadway Center
The learning bridge
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am 44 years old. I been a caregiver since the age of 15. I cared for all sorts of Individuals with disabilities. I bathed dressed and assisted with all their needs. I take my job to heart. I had a special needs daughter with a tracheotomy and needed special care I took care of her needs such as bathing tube feeding and whatever else needed I performed.
I became a caregiver because it gives me joy knowing I'm helping a family in need . I love all of my clients . Also my mom is a caregiver so that's how I was introduced to it . I'm very understanding and flexible. I've pretty much learned everything about caregiving and enjoy my clients very much !
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.