$12.00 / hr
New Orleans, LA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
GURTHRIE JOB CORPS CENTER, OKLA.
RECARE JOB CORPS ACADEMY, GUTHRIE, OKLA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Strong communicator Excellent interpersonal skills Culturally-sensitive Detail-oriented Highlights- * Strong communicator. * Excellent interpersonal skills * Culturally-sensitive. * Skilled multi-tasked * Detail oriented. * Exceptional writing skills * Non-profit marketing. * Valid Driver's license Compassionate, Reliable, Flexible
I became a caregiver over 20 Years ago, I started off as a CNA ! I have a special gift of being patient and non judgmental and Im very big hearted. I feel as if its my calling in life to offer personal care to people.I have experience with many different aspects in the medical field,I've worked from nursing homes,to assisted living homes for the elderly.I've also worked in a brain rehab center were from children to elderly adults have sustained brain injuries from birth defects to car accidents. I also have worked at a hospital in the nursery an women's med surge unit. I also have done private pay sitting in peoples homes, also I once worked for a Hospice home health company caring for the terminally I'll in their homes, My favorite job was working for a PCA & Respite company were I sat with medically fragile children in their homes.I also have experience as a In home child care provider for 13 consecutive years and most recently I'm back caring for people who need assistance with daily living needs such as light house keeping,cooking an preparing meals, personal hygeine and are incontinent care, medicines giving and any to all medical an non medical assistance a person could need help with. I am current in infant,child an adult CPR & First aid training!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.