$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Home Health Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Rapides Regional Medical Ctr
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been a CNA since 2013 and in Home Health since 2012. . I have worked with children and seniors, ranging with conditions from Epilepsy and Diabetes to Dementia or Alzheimer's. I Enjoy working with children or adults. I am dedicated, I work hard, and I have as many references as you may need to ask others of my track record. I have an associates in Early childhood development. I am CPR/AED/First aid certified and care deeply about my client's quality of life. I love God, I love family, I love growth, I love health, and I would absolutely love the opportunity to serve you! I enjoy caregiving because every person is an opportunity to learn something new. Serving is a pleasure.Lastly, I am confident and certain that any person under my care will be thoroughly satisfied. I am proud of being able to successfully have a longterm job and long lasting friendships with the people I have cared for.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.