$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
CNA/home health aide
Ville Platte High School
Ville Platte, LA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Dear Sir/Madame I would like to meet and explore the possibility of joining your team as a Medical Assistant. Enclosed is my resume showing my background and employment history. As you will see, I an experienced in several areas of hands on patient care. I have been flexible in my training which has allowed me to be able to gain a wealth of experience along the way. I pride myself in being eager to learn new things. I welcome constructive criticism because it has helped me in my training as a registered Medical Assistant. I bring to the table great organizational skills which allows me to stay on task and helps me with multitasking. My success is built on a strong foundation of team-building, problem solving, organizational abilities, accuracy, high quality patient care, and continuing education (CEU's). What you'll be getting is a well trained professional with a solid work history and a genuine passion for serving the needs of patients in the areas of General Surgery (Anesthesia), Pediatrics, Neurosurgery (Anesthesia Tech), Pre-Op, PACU, and the clinical office setting. I am confident that I would be an asset, valuable team member within your practice or organization. I welcome the opportunity to discuss in person the fit between my abilities and your needs. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to a face to face interview. I'M READY TO COME ABOARD! Sincerely, Staice A.L. White, RMA (AAH)
1. To assist and care for the client as well as the family and to ensure there are individuals who are able to assist in a truly caring way. 2. It's been a passion since my childhood...being able to sow into someone's life with care and love....to provide hope they will be properly cared for. 3. I've been caregiving for over 20+ years...and love every moment of it...and am a proud mom of 3 grown sons...which leads into the next question. 4. I am a mother of 3 grown men ages 27, 29 and 32 yrs old and are so proud of my children! I started nursing school directly from high school but discontinued as I was raising my children. At this time I chose to become a caregiver. I have continued to provide care-services for 20+ years along with having a couple of executive positions with major companies. I always resorted back to the "caregiving arena" because of where my passion is. *** I have worked with several Patients age-ranging from birth to 105yrs of age...with challenges from upto and including Alzheimers/Dimentia, Stroke/Paralysis, Autism, Parkinsons, to mention a few. *** I am familiar with CPR. 5. I have a very flexible/available schedule but would like to have 1 or 2 weekends off per month to spend with family and church!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.