$18.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
St Augustine of School of nursing
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a Happy,caring,compassionate,patient,energetic and very attentive to my clients. I LUV to cook I keep a clean house and put a smile on someone face and make them laugh . I feel my greatest accomplishment is when I work with someone who felt hopeless and No one cares or there a burden and I make them feel like there completeting me. I'm more than willing 2 run errands as well. Have a GREAT Day
I have been a caregiver my whole life It started with observing my Mother. I don't reserve my caregiving to just people, it just requires care. I like to bring Joy to those who have lost so much, and they are usually the nicest people. In several cases I have been one of the last people to help them feel "normal" At the end of the day you feel good by helping to stretch out normal It can get stressful, but i enjoy what I do
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.